Saturday 21 March 2009

Update

I have not posted in a while, so I will do a bit of an update on what I am currently working on.

I am almost finished my film, added the last of the sound effects and music today, all that is left is some minor tweaks will colour and highlights and recording my dialogue :)

so that is all uder control as far as I am concerned.

I have also been blocking out the final scene for my animation, so far I have the man walking up the stairs and ringing the doorbell waiting, checking himself, while the girl walks into view on the other side of the door, fixes her hair a bit and opens the door. Ok so its not much and its not good yet, i need to get smaller steps in for the girl, because Its not how i want yet, but I have the main bits in with timing so thats good. I had to do more tweaking to the weights on the girl because one of her arms and one of her ankles were doing a little bit of a funny bend, which was only noticable from a different angle from the one I was using, but it annoyed me so much i had to fix it. Hopefully its all under control now.

My new task is to key out the main facial expressions, with the appripraite pauses and reactions, and think about what secondary animation will be hinted at to make it work well. The last thing I want is the facial animation to look good, but looks still because there is no other movement. So I will plan out what else will animate when. So no pictures for the moment but hopefully a blocked out animation will be coming in the new few days :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey baby, your work is coming along nicely!

    I look forward to seeing it done.

    I love you!

    yay xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete