Sunday 8 March 2009

Thank you


so recently i have been working on my persuasive narrative piece. Its a bit of a secret until it is done (then i will decide whether it is worth peoples time), but thanks to somebody on friday i was able to get the inspiration and jump start i needed.

so thank you.

i wrote down the initial stuff i want to tackle, and outlined a story that will be contained within it.

I then went into PS and did a basic backdrop that will be contained within it.

and lastly did the awful, recorded my voice, just to get an idea of speed and such, and how it would sound. My voice has changed a bit since the last time i heard it - which was when i was mid teens i would presume. still sounds stupid though in my opinion.

anyway that is all i wanted to say, a little thanks to the help offered to me

No comments:

Post a Comment