Tuesday 7 July 2009

an update?????

Summer seems to be flying by and not a post from me. Obviously my time has been taken up with dare, so I havnt had time to play about and make much stuff in my own time (although I wouldnt mind to :P have some nice ideas, just dont have much energy to put into it right now...)

Anywayz, had to buy a new xbox 360 after a 'you know what'. It reminds me of the time I was playing my good ol' PS2 and knocked it completely off the table, launching it quite high into the air, where it then landed on the floor, knocking the backplate completely off. The amazing fact was not only was I playing a game at the time, which happily kept running throughout the whole experience without a single scratch, but with a quick snap of the backplate back into place and placing the console back on the table I was back into gaming in seconds of the incident. These where the days when consoles where built great! Now with an xbox 360, a slight shudder will scrath the disc making it unplayable and simply by playing and loving the console will cause it to die? This makes me appreciate my lovely blocky, unnatractive PS2 sooo much. * Hugs PS2 and plays it :) * okay so with that said I will leave the subject.

On other notes I have found a new song which I love. Played with my ihnstrument of choice the ukulele :) "Your biggest fan" by Never Shout Never. been tapping away to it all morning :D Sean even caught me dancing secretly while humming it :3

lalalalalalala (me singing in my head) stum stummity stum (me playing my imaginery ukey)

No comments:

Post a Comment